During Christmas you want
to taste everything!
Below is a list of calories in your fave holiday treats! It may help you fight off some pounds!
Let’s start with drinks
Now on to Appetizers
Save the best for Last!
Exercise the Calories away!
|To Burn Off . . .||You Need to Run For . . .|
|Fruit cake (450 calories per slice)||46 minutes|
|Apple pie (411 calories per slice)||42 minutes|
|Starbucks pumpkin spice latte, Grande, with whipped cream and 2% milk (380 calories)||39 minutes|
|Eggnog (343 calories per cup)||35 minutes|
|Pumpkin pie (316 calories per slice)||32 minutes|
|Yule log (270 calories per slice)||28 minutes|
|Gingerbread man (200 calories per serving)||21 minutes|
|Hot chocolate (193 calories per cup)||20 minutes (add 2 minutes for every jumbo marshmallow)|
|Sugar cookie (Pillsbury), no frosting (120 calories per cookie)||12 minutes|
|Caramel popcorn (100 calories per one-ounce serving)||10 minutes|
|Fudge (90 calories per one-inch piece)||9 minutes|
|Candy cane (40 calories per peppermint cane)||4 minute|
This workout can be easily used by watching ABC Family’s 25 Days of Christmas!
Monday, December 1, 2014
- 4:00pm – Jack Frost (1979)
- 5:00pm – Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town
- 6:00pm – National Lampon’s Christmas Vacation
- 8:00pm – Elf
- 10:00pm – The Santa Clause
- 12:00am – Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town
- 1:00am – Jack Frost (1979)
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
- 4:00pm – Rudolph and Frosty’s Christmas in July
- 6:00pm – Elf
- 8:00pm – The Santa Clause
- 10:00pm – The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
- 12:00am – Prancer
- Click here for more info