Here are some easy tips for your celebration!
Non alcoholic beverage option!
Cotton Candy will be a hit for adults, and also if kiddos are welcome!
Some DIY noisemakers!
We pop bottles!
A very easy appetizer!
- Baguette about 14-inch long
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 oz fresh goat cheese
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- ½ cup finely chopped sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- ¼ cup finely chopped Kalamata olives
- 2 oz finely chopped spicy salami
- About 2 tbsp minced Italian parsley
- About 1 tsp minced fresh thyme
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste (very unlikely since there’re plenty of salty ingredients)
Slice off both ends of the baguette. Using a long thin knife and working from the both ends, hollow the baguette out leaving about ½-inch thick crust all around.
Using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese until smooth and lump-free. Beat in the goat cheese and garlic. Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
Working again from the both ends, fill the baguette with the cheese mixture. Pack the filling tight. I like to use a slender tequila shot glass for pressing the filling in. Wrap the stuffed baguette very well in plastic and refrigerate for at least two hours and up to two days. Right before serving, slice the baguette into ½-inch thick slices and serve. For the most neat looking slices, treat it as a cheesecake – each time slice it with a hot dry knife.