DIY, Ideas, and Recipes to make your Super Bowl Party a success!
(cute way to serve shots, on a chalkboard)
(Clean) athletic socks make great makeshift beer cozies
Super Bowl Bingo!
People usually have a preference on how they like their nachos. So, this is a way to present a variety of toppings. Black Beans, Tomatoes, Jalapeños, Guac, and set out a crock pot full of nacho cheese…the toppings are endless!
Easy Football Cake
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil’s Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring
- 4 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Milk Chocolate Flavored Frosting
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray one 8-inch round and one 8-inch square pan with flour no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix as directed on package, using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly into prepared pans.
- BAKE 31 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cakes in pans 15 minutes. Remove cakes from pans. Place on wire racks. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- PLACE round cake in center of serving tray or foil-covered cardboard. Cut square cake in half diagonally making 2 triangles. Trim off rounded piece from cut edge of each triangle so triangles fit on sides of round cake to form football shape. (If necessary, trim corners of triangle slightly to create a smooth, rounded edge.)
- ADD red and yellow food coloring to milk chocolate frosting. Blend well. Frost sides and top of cake. To create texture, lightly touch blade of serrated knife across top and sides of cake randomly.
- PLACE vanilla frosting in small resealable plastic bag. Seal bag. Cut small hole off one corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe 2 wide stripes on football, using seams between cakes as a guide. Use remaining vanilla frosting to pipe line with laces on football.