1. Drink as much water as you can after breakfast. It will fill you up during the day and curb snacking.
2. Try to eat food in it’s original form. Limit processed foods
3. Try to exercise, even if it is just a little bit every day. It will add up!
4. Prepare your meals at home
5. Clean your kitchen
6. When you feel the urge to snack, brush your teeth!
7. Or pop some sugarless gum
8. Pop grapes in the freezer for a low calorie sweet treat!
9. If you have a baby or toddler in tow, use the time playing for exercise
10. Portion control, look on the box for serving size
Don’t be hard on yourself, it is a journey, and nothing is perfect! If you feel defeated, just remember…