You don’t have to be in a relationship to enjoy Valentine’s Day!
You can celebrate with your friends/family! After all, you love them too!
Pizza Always Understands! Make heart pepperoni for you Pizza!
I used 8 oz. jars
- 1-2 Graham Crackers for each Jar
- Brownie Mix of your choice made according to box directions.
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Grease jars with a little butter on the bottom and sides.
- Crush graham crackers until fine, I like to use a rolling pin or blender for this, pour graham crackers into the jar until it’s about an inch high.
- Pour in a layer of prepared brownie mix, about 1 – 1 1/2 inches thick.
- Place jars on a cookie sheet or in a bread pan and put in the oven. Make sure you don’t preheat!
- Set the oven temp according to brownie mix, I set mine at 350 F.
- Bake for about 35 – 40 minutes, or until tooth pick comes clean.
- Scoop in marshmallow fluff to just below the lip of the jar. Keep jars on baking pan.
- Broil on low until fluff starts to brown, about 3 – 5 minutes, keep a close eye on it as fluff will brown and expand in the blink of an eye!
- Take out and sprinkle with crushed graham cracker and sprinkles. Let cool for a few minutes and garnish with tags (found here) and string!
Random Valentine’s Gif