I love taco pizza!
The best taco pizza is from Godfather’s! Though, the calories per piece is through the roof! Look how delicious?!?
It is basically like a tostada, but it satisfies my taco pizza craving! Plus, it has less calories!
- Small soft taco shell
- Already prepared taco meat
- Shredded Cheese
- Taco Sauce
- Shredded lettuce
- Sour Cream
- Tortilla Chips
How to make
- Prepare taco meat as directed
- Take a small taco shell , place it on a baking sheet and place about a tablespoon or more of desired taco sauce
- Place desired amount of taco meat on shell, not to much because shell can break in cooking process
- Place about a tablespoon of shredded cheese over taco meat
- Place in the oven and broil until cheese is melted
- Remove from oven, remove shell from baking sheet
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, broken up tortilla chips, sour cream, and a splash of cholula
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!