- 6 pieces of Chicken leg quarters
- 1 stick of butter
- teaspoon of SPG Salt Pepper Garlic
- 1/4 cup Of Brown Sugar
- teaspoon of paprika
- teaspoon of Chilli powder
- teaspoon rotisserie seasoning
- BBQ sauce
- Place chicken large quarters in crockpot add all seeasonings and butter except rotisserie seasoning and BBQ sauce.
- Cook on low 8 to 10 hours
- Remove chicken season with rotisserie seasoning and brush with your fave BBQ sauce.
- Place chicken on foil and either place on hot grill or broiler to crisp. 15 mins on low broiler