Here is a treat just for adults!
To make 6 jello egg shots:
- 1 box of flavored gelatin
- 1 packet of Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup liquor
- Jell-O Jigglers egg mold (6 eggs)
- Spray canola oil
- Boil water.
- Pour entire package of flavored gelatin and packet of unflavored Knox gelatin into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add boiling water and liquor to the bowl. Mix powders with liquids until everything is fully dissolved.
- Allow mixture to cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes.
- Spray the egg molds with a light coating of canola oil, to prevent sticking.
- Stir the mixture again to loosen up any clumps of gelatin. Now pour the mixture through a funnel into each of the 6 egg molds, filling up just to the top.
- Refrigerate 3 hours, until fully set.
- To unmold, gently pry the molds open with a table knife, and use a knife or spoon to help ease the eggs out of the molds.